- The S7 TCP-IO8R-A module is an extended remote distributed IO module that supports the connection of PLC via the S7 TCP protocol of Siemens Ethernet.
- PLC (without any programming) can directly access the module through the corresponding register address, and the supported PLCs include SMART200/300/1200, etc.
- This module supports the conversion of MODBUS RTU and S7 TCP at the same time, and can convert the IO points of the slave module that this module accesses through MODBUS RTU to S7 TCP, and PLC can directly access these IOs through the register address.
This module also supports:
· MODBUT TCP server
· MODBUS RTU slave station, MODBUS RTU master station
· MODBUS TCP to MODBUS RTU
· MODBUS RTU to MODBUS TCP
· Support to convert up to 6 MODBUS RTU slave stations and this module to 1 MODBUS TCP server control with corresponding configuration points
· TCP to RS485 transparent transmission and other practical functions, it is an economically stable and powerful product.
- 8 photoelectrically isolated digital inputs, 8 relay digital outputs (corresponding to the quantity status indicator);
- 6 channels of 12-bit analog input, 1 channel of 12-bit analog output;
- 2 485 ports, 1 DB9 female connector, 1 terminal, for independent use;
- 1 RJ45 type network port, 10/100Mbps Ethernet communication;
- With dial switch for baud rate and station number, it is convenient to set the module parameters;
- The power circuit adopts anti-reverse connection design;
- Widely used for signal acquisition and control of industrial field equipment.